Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dark Side

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Baby stable.

Never have I been more terrified.

Pagan girlie headed to church tomorrow.

Funny how that works.

6 Comments:

Blogger k.thedoula said...

This hit me really hard... hope that you have peers to debrief with around you! Blessings to babe, mama and of course, you the midwife!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Couldn't find a contact, so need to leave a comment. Thank you for bloggin' about birth. Would you like to trade links? I am at Women In Charge (wisewomanchildbirth.blogspot.com) and would also like you to join the Homebirth blog ring. Scroll down the right to see the area to click. Thanks, Maria in San Francisco

4:55 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow, sounds ominous! Will you blog the story?

Glad everyone's OK!

Carol

6:01 PM  
Blogger Louisa said...

Debrief, yes. This'll take a while to recover from I think. I won't be blogging about it, no. Perhaps I'll have some more to say about how I'm feeling when I figure out how, exactly I feel.

6:53 PM  
Blogger M said...

thinking of you Louisa. If you need to talk, just drop me an e-mail (address in my profile).

This midwifery stuff, it's life at it's most tenuous, brilliant and raw. Much love to you as you reflect.

M

7:18 PM  
Blogger Housefairy said...

I wish you the strength and time to work through whatever it is that you all experienced. HUGS...

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home