Tuesday, July 10, 2007

First of the '08 Vintage

Ooh, and in other news, my lovely cousin JeanyMac and her beau Karl are expecting a January babe. Those of you reading in Adelaide, please feel free to leave reviews of midwives at WCH... Are there any good freestanding birth centers in those parts?

I still reckon you should consider some homebirthin' Jeany, but I'll shut up now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Homebirth is rockin!


JeanyMack immediately makes me think of little Irish piggies!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Louisa!

Yup, yup, yup. I'm going to be a dad. We've set up a bit of a blog for those who are overseas who don't get to speak to/see us. It's here.

There's not much there yet, but at some point there will be photos and the like.

:)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Emma Someone said...

Can I have her as a follow-through???

Erm get her to book in immediately with the midwifery group practice if possible (within 20km of the hospital though). Otherwise, there's no choosing. I know two FANTASTIC homebirth midwives as well ;).

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home