13 Down, One to Go
I'm talking physiology assignments. The universe has conspired to leave me the best stuff for last. In a minute (or more accurately 1/2 and hour) I'll wade on in to the wonders of the Human Reproductive System. It's funny how it doesn't even feel like work. I read the stuff and it interests me. I write more than I need to in my assignments because I love talking about it. I feel sad that I won't need to study it hard for the test because it all just sticks in my head. Instead I'll have to beat my head against the chapters on blood chemistry and pH and stuff. Important yes, exciting? Hell no.
Funnily enough I still find myself picking up the text books which continue to roll in from SugarDaddy's Amazon binge. And even the Medical Genetics and Embryology texts are fascinating to me. Tough stuff to learn but fascinating none the less.
My brain's willingness to attack all this stuff seems new and wierd. I don't remember ever having the mental urge to act like a sponge, and yet here I am sopping all this goodness up.
I must be doing the right thing.
**update**
All done. Submitted exam request. With one measly exam to go I am officially done with my pre-requisites. YAY!!!!
Funnily enough I still find myself picking up the text books which continue to roll in from SugarDaddy's Amazon binge. And even the Medical Genetics and Embryology texts are fascinating to me. Tough stuff to learn but fascinating none the less.
My brain's willingness to attack all this stuff seems new and wierd. I don't remember ever having the mental urge to act like a sponge, and yet here I am sopping all this goodness up.
I must be doing the right thing.
**update**
All done. Submitted exam request. With one measly exam to go I am officially done with my pre-requisites. YAY!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home