Might have to scale back a bit....
Ok, you all need to know just how badly my studies are suffering because of my present addiction to writing to noone in particular. It's getting to be a problem. I have a Physiology mid- term in a week, dammit, and Husband is going to Hong Kong for a week next Monday meaning that I'll have to start strategically medicating the children so that I can study unencumbered for the bloody thing!!! Thank goodness I only have a couple of more weeks of Maths before my final and my grade in that class is in better shape than I ever thought it would be. Turns out I had a brain for a bit of mathematics anyway! There's a guy in Australia who tutored me in highschool forever called Alan Smith who would no doubt be relieved to hear that...But anyway.
I am actually gonna have to restrict my blogging. does this happen to everyone? Is there a threat that you might let the commentary of your life get in the way of the actual living? It all seems the slightest bit indulgent at times. But hey. At this point I'm simply proceeding as though this is an open letter to all my friends and family around the globe. Who I miss and wonder continually what they are up to. Perhaps they wonder this of me too sometimes? If that were ever the case they could always swing by this blog and see what I'm up to. It feels so good to talk...I"m definitely a talker.
See. More rationalization of my slight overuse of a crippling procrastinating tool. I hope that the good folks at SMS don't read this and realize what a bad risk I am. :) They might be moved enough to retract their offer.
I am actually gonna have to restrict my blogging. does this happen to everyone? Is there a threat that you might let the commentary of your life get in the way of the actual living? It all seems the slightest bit indulgent at times. But hey. At this point I'm simply proceeding as though this is an open letter to all my friends and family around the globe. Who I miss and wonder continually what they are up to. Perhaps they wonder this of me too sometimes? If that were ever the case they could always swing by this blog and see what I'm up to. It feels so good to talk...I"m definitely a talker.
See. More rationalization of my slight overuse of a crippling procrastinating tool. I hope that the good folks at SMS don't read this and realize what a bad risk I am. :) They might be moved enough to retract their offer.


2 Comments:
Yes. I have had to restrict my blogging as had my sister. Totally normal, totally normal.
Good luck with finals lady!
You wrote:
I am actually gonna have to restrict my blogging. does this happen to everyone? Is there a threat that you might let the commentary of your life get in the way of the actual living? It all seems the slightest bit indulgent at times. But hey. At this point I'm simply proceeding as though this is an open letter to all my friends and family around the globe.
EXACTLY...I began blogging for a couple of reasons. One was exactly that: I could minimize the e-mails and phone calls I made and everyone could click and check in on me/us. It's self-indulgent, true. It's copping out a bit...but it's me trying to stay in touch.
I also find it's allowing me to a.) be creative/write and b.) have fun and do something that's an outlet while in school.
I'll be back! And I'm linking you under the student midwives on my blog.
Perhaps you'll return the favor...!
:)
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home