Sleepover?
Grandpa got with the program and decided not to allow his lung to collapse. They arrive tomorrow. They will be leaving on the 15th, leaving me with 4 nights on call and no Husband at home. Don't suppose any of you cats (here in Leafy Corner - or thereabouts) might like to bring your rugrats and come stay with me in case? I promise vino, good food and a comfy crashpad. And if you happen to be a classmate I will also ply you with really kickin' study flashcards.
Seriously. I may not be here when you wake up, but I have good coffee, the bus picks Eldest up at the front door, and cable TV to anesthetize Youngest should you fancy a sleep in.
And did I mention I will feed and water (well, wine) you?
Seriously. I may not be here when you wake up, but I have good coffee, the bus picks Eldest up at the front door, and cable TV to anesthetize Youngest should you fancy a sleep in.
And did I mention I will feed and water (well, wine) you?


5 Comments:
It is definitely a difficult situation. I would absolutely come and help but what can I say - you aren't quite just round the corner! (I'm in New Zealand)
Good luck.
See? You are half way there. This will work out, I know it!!
I would be there in a heartbeat. . .except for, well, the distance. And the 40-weeks thing. Oh hell, what am I thinking? You could just be my midwife. Sound like a plan?
(don't worry, just cross your fingers - the universe is kind to midwives who respect it!)
I could do that (will help for food even :) Give me a call or e-mail and let me know what night(s) you need someone for. It would give F a chance to get more work done with us out of the house for the night (or a few) anyhow. You know the pumpkin carving party has been changed to Monday, right? I hope you can make it!
love and peace.
I also am willing to come for one of those nights. We should talk about which would work best...
Post a Comment
<< Home