Another good-un
Up at Sisterhood Six. If I do say so myself.
Man, when will America learn? Can I please nominate Bill Maher for the Misogynist Wanker of the Week award? What a giant ass.
Shan't be renewing HBO anytime soon on the strength of my conviction here. To say nothing of my household budgetary constraints. Besides, I'm saving my cable money for the second season of The Tudors on Showtime.
And sounds like my latest fetish (Facebook) are also a bunch of jerks too. Good thing Blogger doesn't mind nursing pictures...
I'd have to leave y'all.
Can you tell school's started again?
This would be me procrastinating...
Man, when will America learn? Can I please nominate Bill Maher for the Misogynist Wanker of the Week award? What a giant ass.
Shan't be renewing HBO anytime soon on the strength of my conviction here. To say nothing of my household budgetary constraints. Besides, I'm saving my cable money for the second season of The Tudors on Showtime.
And sounds like my latest fetish (Facebook) are also a bunch of jerks too. Good thing Blogger doesn't mind nursing pictures...
I'd have to leave y'all.
Can you tell school's started again?
This would be me procrastinating...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home