Sick, Tired and On Call...
This is my life this moment.
Day two of wicked bladder infection which I'm trying to manage sans antibiotics - no time for a trip to the doc, and enduring the onset of a nasty head cold. Am two days down, two more to go before Husband returns from business trip... we wait on a primip two days past EDD. I think daycare resumes tomorrow, but am not sure (please God). Children being revolting.
9 days behind in school, and nothing I can do about it presently.
In happier news two of the three mothers I cared for last week were in the clinic today, happy, all smiles, fat(ter) babies for me to cuddle, one overjoyed to be getting the hang of breastfeeding after I made several home visits and spent several hours with her working on her issues... That's what it's all about!
Early to bed or bust.
Day two of wicked bladder infection which I'm trying to manage sans antibiotics - no time for a trip to the doc, and enduring the onset of a nasty head cold. Am two days down, two more to go before Husband returns from business trip... we wait on a primip two days past EDD. I think daycare resumes tomorrow, but am not sure (please God). Children being revolting.
9 days behind in school, and nothing I can do about it presently.
In happier news two of the three mothers I cared for last week were in the clinic today, happy, all smiles, fat(ter) babies for me to cuddle, one overjoyed to be getting the hang of breastfeeding after I made several home visits and spent several hours with her working on her issues... That's what it's all about!
Early to bed or bust.


1 Comments:
They sell all sorts of stuff for blader infections over the counter now, if you're interested ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home