Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Carnival's Up!

Hey Peeps,

Sisterhood's Carnival of Birth Stories is up. I tried to balance things out a bit but couldn't find a good UC birth to include. If you had a kickin' UC then leave a comment with a link to it. Blow a few c-section happy doc.'s minds. Furthermore, why don't you all leave links to your homebirthin' goodness over there too. I couldn't go nuts with the out-of-hospital goodies but would have liked to. :)

Carnival post, 4 assignments (including a re-do on one which was so poorly explained I about mutinied) and a test done today. Tired and rockin out to a BenFolds mix tape courtesy of Triple J.

Turkey Day beckons. I'm thankful for y'all.

Louisa XXX

3 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

The best birth I didn't see--not my own, but a homebirth I attended:

http://millinersdream.blogspot.com/2006/03/best-birth-i-didnt-see.html

Also, though it's not a "birth story":

http://millinersdream.blogspot.com/2006/04/birth-conversations-doulas-version-of.html

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jen aka Evilynmo said...

Oh man! Thank you so much for using my birth story. I am so honored and happy! It was such an amazing experience and I LOVE sharing it!

Thanks!!
Jen =)

11:21 AM  
Blogger LaborPayne said...

thanks for posting my story.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home