We are a private message board of mamas :) One of our members discovered your letter to Delta and shared it (and I'm sure more have too). Many of us ditto your sentiments exactly! Your letter has inspired many of us to do the same.
April Sweet Pea here! =) We are a board of April 04 mamas (and their "sweet peas") who have heard about the Delta crapola and who love your response to it!!!
I found you linked from promom.org and passed along your link to the April board.
We especially love your response to Delta's automated email! =)
Location: Leafy Corner, Pacific Northwest, United States
Mam, midwife, doula, blogger, wife. I'm passionate about my family, birth, breastfeeding and mothering. My blog chronicles my training as a midwife and my life as a mother, wife and woman.
After a brief stint in private blog land, and too many requests for access, I'm re-opening my blog for your viewing pleasure.
5 Comments:
We are a private message board of mamas :) One of our members discovered your letter to Delta and shared it (and I'm sure more have too). Many of us ditto your sentiments exactly! Your letter has inspired many of us to do the same.
April Sweet Pea here! =)
We are a board of April 04 mamas (and their "sweet peas") who have heard about the Delta crapola and who love your response to it!!!
I found you linked from promom.org and passed along your link to the April board.
We especially love your response to Delta's automated email! =)
Oops ~ Actually the real chain of linking came from ProMom.org to thelactivist.blogspot.com then to your site and finally to the April board! =)
No worries!
Glad you could stop by!
Happy to be part of the cadre to rally the sisterhood.
XX Louisa
I have also linked to you through my blog after seeing your intro on a forum I belong to:) I hope that is alright
Post a Comment
<< Home