Yet more idiocy...
This time from Delta Airlines.
I say boycott the bastards. Perhaps they aught to consider throwing a blanket over their head if the sight of a mother nusing her baby is so offensive.
E-mail them, peeps, and tell them what you think of them.
http://www.delta.com/emailus/servlet/EmailUs?cmd=go
Tell 'em Mama sent you.
I say boycott the bastards. Perhaps they aught to consider throwing a blanket over their head if the sight of a mother nusing her baby is so offensive.
E-mail them, peeps, and tell them what you think of them.
http://www.delta.com/emailus/servlet/EmailUs?cmd=go
Tell 'em Mama sent you.


3 Comments:
I have been reading your blog for awhile. I did email them. Slightly amused and very encouraged when I received a response that due to the high volume of emails they are suddenly receiving, they can't get back to me right away. Hmm, wonder why?
Kara
Too late... we're flying on Delta in December and I'll probably be showing by then AND nursing my toddler. Mwahaha! Though I have a window seat so I don't think they'll even notice...
love and peace.
My best friend called me to tell me about this earlier this morning. I just *knew* you'd be on it and had to come check you out. LOL.
I flew with my son when he was 8 months old this summer and while nursing him before takeoff, the flight attendant handed me a blanket and firmly said "here." That's the one and only time I've ever been addressed about nursing in public. Funny that it was in an airplane. It seems like air travel is the next area we need to conquer. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home