2007 will be a great year for babies!!
The baby count so far:
Jen and Chad, Chicago: Baby due mid- Jan
OneHotMama& Preacherman: Due March-ish
Betsy & Fred, BI: Baby due late June
Amy & Greg, Chicago: Baby due mid- June
Watch out, world, Louisa has some FERTILE peeps. It's a good thing that IUD is firmly in place. I might have to keep my knees together for good measure though.
Oh, AND Amy is a family practice doc (well, almost) AND she's seeing a midwife!!! Come to think of it, ALL those mamas are being cared for by midwives!!!
Duzn' get any better than that.
With that happy news....
I'm off to study for finals.
Jen and Chad, Chicago: Baby due mid- Jan
OneHotMama& Preacherman: Due March-ish
Betsy & Fred, BI: Baby due late June
Amy & Greg, Chicago: Baby due mid- June
Watch out, world, Louisa has some FERTILE peeps. It's a good thing that IUD is firmly in place. I might have to keep my knees together for good measure though.
Oh, AND Amy is a family practice doc (well, almost) AND she's seeing a midwife!!! Come to think of it, ALL those mamas are being cared for by midwives!!!
Duzn' get any better than that.
With that happy news....
I'm off to study for finals.


4 Comments:
What a great gift you are to so many couples. Thank you for serving people in this capacity.
PV
Marchish, actually. don't make this elephantine pregnancy any longer than it has to be LOL
Ah, Louisa, you're so on top of things! Thanks for changing that. Margarita for you babe! I keep telling PreacherMan that I've been "23 weeks" for about a month and a half now. The early part went so fast, why does it seem like sprinting on a treadmill now?
Any of these people in Chicago need a doula?
I'm avaaaaailable.
Post a Comment
<< Home