Please excuse brief absence
I write courtesy of kickin' wireless at the Comfort Suites in Portland where on Sunday I will don the most seriously pink frock in the universe and the sexiest shoes on the planet to stand up for my girl Carrie.
In the meantime a huge thank you for the lovely comments to the naked picture post. I'll post the link once it goes up at Shape of a Mother.
In the meantime you need to get a load of this kid. I'm his mother, and perhaps I'm partial, but seriously he's SO PUNKROCK. Even in the bath.
I'll have some more good pics when we get back early next week. New camera. Cool.
In the meantime a huge thank you for the lovely comments to the naked picture post. I'll post the link once it goes up at Shape of a Mother.
In the meantime you need to get a load of this kid. I'm his mother, and perhaps I'm partial, but seriously he's SO PUNKROCK. Even in the bath.
I'll have some more good pics when we get back early next week. New camera. Cool.


1 Comments:
Ooo, new camera? Do tell, what kind? Can't wait to see the new pictures!!! Can't wait for you to be back. Be sure to post pictures of you in pink :)
Post a Comment
<< Home