Sunday, August 13, 2006

Are we there yet?

  • I really, really need it to be September already because I need to start school.
  • I need my supernanny to arrive and start so I can take off my Mummy hat (for a few, regularly scheduled hours) and reclaim my student hat. Badly. Being a SAH mama is killing me at the moment.
  • Before school starts I need to fly to Kansas City with both boys (and no liquids or gels) and hide with Jen and Melanie and Kelley and remind myself over and over that I do have sisters, I just wasn't born with them. The two layover route (and 6hr solo journey) I happily assented to in June now sounds like a really crappy idea. Toddler and nothing to drink? Bleugh. But what do you do?
  • I need to get very drunk with my girls and go skinny dipping or something equally silly. Oh and dance. I really need to dance.
  • I need to send ANOTHER pissy e-mail to the other blog/PR company to prompt them to hurry up and send my check AGAIN. I know I'm a contract employee but seriously people I have speculums and suturing instruments and other cool stuff to buy. Pay me already!!!
  • Can we please fast forward August? Or perhaps just the next week? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home