Wednesday, August 16, 2006
About Me

- Name: Louisa
- Location: Leafy Corner, Pacific Northwest, United States
Mam, midwife, doula, blogger, wife. I'm passionate about my family, birth, breastfeeding and mothering. My blog chronicles my training as a midwife and my life as a mother, wife and woman. After a brief stint in private blog land, and too many requests for access, I'm re-opening my blog for your viewing pleasure.
Previous Posts
- The things you learn.
- Are we there yet?
- They DO exist!!!
- Trip to the zoo and a new word...
- The OB of my Dreams
- Your Planet or Mine?
- Ayup.
- Crappity crap.
- Thoughts.
- Cooled Off



1 Comments:
Heh, I just ordered a pink tee from cafe press that says trust birth. With that, and your glider rocker recommendation, I think we're on the same page. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home