Trip to the zoo and a new word...
0r something like it.
When a camera is pointed at him and someone says "Say cheese!" Toddler responds with the devastatingly cute - and appropriate - "eeeez". This is what he looks like as he says it (click on the photo for best detail):
Note if you will the accompanying hand gestures (you'd think he was Italian!) and shiny, white dentition. Oh, and that's his super hot Mama with him.
It should be noted though that this word is only to be uttered to a camera. Cheddar, string and even Jarlsberg have so far failed to elicit "eeeez!"
Jaysus he's cute. So is his big brother who performed his best Superman/Che/Black Power salute/impersonation for you all atop a kiddy sized meerkat burrow. I knew I shoulda put his NoWar t-shirt on... bugger.
When a camera is pointed at him and someone says "Say cheese!" Toddler responds with the devastatingly cute - and appropriate - "eeeez". This is what he looks like as he says it (click on the photo for best detail):
Note if you will the accompanying hand gestures (you'd think he was Italian!) and shiny, white dentition. Oh, and that's his super hot Mama with him.It should be noted though that this word is only to be uttered to a camera. Cheddar, string and even Jarlsberg have so far failed to elicit "eeeez!"
Jaysus he's cute. So is his big brother who performed his best Superman/Che/Black Power salute/impersonation for you all atop a kiddy sized meerkat burrow. I knew I shoulda put his NoWar t-shirt on... bugger.


2 Comments:
how many hats do you own?? LOL!
Gorgeous little babes, looks like a fun day!
Many hats. Probably why I dig Hannah so much. :) Actually it's a combination of my Australian paranoia with the sun and my intense dislike of styling my hair. I just whack a hat on and pretend that I have no hair.
Post a Comment
<< Home