Tuesday, August 01, 2006
About Me

- Name: Louisa
- Location: Leafy Corner, Pacific Northwest, United States
Mam, midwife, doula, blogger, wife. I'm passionate about my family, birth, breastfeeding and mothering. My blog chronicles my training as a midwife and my life as a mother, wife and woman. After a brief stint in private blog land, and too many requests for access, I'm re-opening my blog for your viewing pleasure.
Previous Posts
- Crappity crap.
- Thoughts.
- Cooled Off
- Steaming Mad.
- Updates...
- Birth is my Extreme Sport
- Happy Birthday Kiddo
- A Tribute to New Breasts and their Fabulous Owner.
- My baby is weaned...
- If you needed another reason not to circumcise you...



2 Comments:
Baby A puts her fingers in my mouth and I don't even have gold teeth!
this pictures ROCKS! way to go Vogue. unfortunately, if people were bugged out by the cover of the baby mag, you would think this would create hysteria! it would be interesting to see the public reaction to this one.
love ya' mate!
Post a Comment
<< Home