Home Stretch
And a helluva stretch it looks like it's going to be...
I have 11 women on the books (two midwives) between now and the only slightly exam ridden freedom which December promises.
The first of which is trying madly to labor today after her waters broke late last night. Resting up for the marathon... I am at least.
I find myself a little less sick than I've been, but continue to enjoy the effects of regular (painful) IM injections of B-complex/B12 cocktail. It's chilly here in Leafy Corner. Some southern hemisphere sunshine will be most welcome in a few short weeks...
I have 11 women on the books (two midwives) between now and the only slightly exam ridden freedom which December promises.
The first of which is trying madly to labor today after her waters broke late last night. Resting up for the marathon... I am at least.
I find myself a little less sick than I've been, but continue to enjoy the effects of regular (painful) IM injections of B-complex/B12 cocktail. It's chilly here in Leafy Corner. Some southern hemisphere sunshine will be most welcome in a few short weeks...


3 Comments:
You should just fly on over here for a few days of coffee and sunshine.
Please tell me why every midwife on earth does not offer Vitamin B injections. My first midwife did, my current midwife does not. I was disappointed beyond belief.
Missed you at P's on Friday, everyone was asking about you. So was there a little Halloween baby born?
I'm so glad the B-shots are continuing to help!
Post a Comment
<< Home