Primary.
Yesterday the sun rose and I celebrated my first birth in the role of primary midwife by helping the dad catch his baby as he slipped free into the morning.
Really great.
I also enjoyed day two of our new puppy, a GSP called Siegfried, Sig for short. I know, I'm crazy - but he might just assuage my baby lust for a few more months - If not I suspect I might find myself pregnant a few months too soon and then I'd not only be crazy I'd be certifiable.
Really great.
I also enjoyed day two of our new puppy, a GSP called Siegfried, Sig for short. I know, I'm crazy - but he might just assuage my baby lust for a few more months - If not I suspect I might find myself pregnant a few months too soon and then I'd not only be crazy I'd be certifiable.


5 Comments:
Congrats! Isn't that one of the best feelings in the whole world?
Yay for baby lust! :)
Hi from Chile!
baby-having in the middle of midwifery school? Sounds great to me! ;)
and congrats!!
Congratulations on being the primary! I forgot to mention that :)
i grew up with gsp's & in my opinion, they are the Best.
congrats on being the primary!! how invigortating.
reading your posts inspire me greatly. doula turned midwife? maybe someday!
Post a Comment
<< Home