Excuse my absence
Man, I'm busy.
Really, really, really busy.
Papers, exams, children, husband, chickens, mouse plague, infant seedlings (protecting them from said mouse plague), births (first call, 41 5/7wks and counting), VBAC guideline gophering (unspeakably exciting), and resisting the urge to complicate my existence further with a wee puppy (for the record I have GSP lust. I have one on my Birthday Wish List. :) ) are presently occupying my dance card.
Blogging is henceforth suspended until I have something to say which is reasonably interesting and isn't too bloody whiny.
If you are hunting for some adrenaline step on over to Sage Femme. 12lbs and 13 (how-is-that-even-possible?) MINUTES of shoulder dystocia would be enough for me to quit this gig altogether.
Enjoy the extra hour of daylight we'll catch Sunday.
Oh, and I meant to throw in this little bit of trivia for you. Turns out St. Patrick's day has been moved to the 15th in Ireland this year. Officially. Why?
It clashes with Holy Monday.
My only question is: Wasn't St Patrick Catholic too? How would he feel having his day moved? I would have thought he'd be quite pleased to share his day with Holy Monday...
Regardless, my big, scary, clinical exam is on the 17th, and afterwards I shall be drinking (lots)...
Holy Monday or no.
Catch you all on the flipside.
Xx Morag.
Really, really, really busy.
Papers, exams, children, husband, chickens, mouse plague, infant seedlings (protecting them from said mouse plague), births (first call, 41 5/7wks and counting), VBAC guideline gophering (unspeakably exciting), and resisting the urge to complicate my existence further with a wee puppy (for the record I have GSP lust. I have one on my Birthday Wish List. :) ) are presently occupying my dance card.
Blogging is henceforth suspended until I have something to say which is reasonably interesting and isn't too bloody whiny.
If you are hunting for some adrenaline step on over to Sage Femme. 12lbs and 13 (how-is-that-even-possible?) MINUTES of shoulder dystocia would be enough for me to quit this gig altogether.
Enjoy the extra hour of daylight we'll catch Sunday.
Oh, and I meant to throw in this little bit of trivia for you. Turns out St. Patrick's day has been moved to the 15th in Ireland this year. Officially. Why?
It clashes with Holy Monday.
My only question is: Wasn't St Patrick Catholic too? How would he feel having his day moved? I would have thought he'd be quite pleased to share his day with Holy Monday...
Regardless, my big, scary, clinical exam is on the 17th, and afterwards I shall be drinking (lots)...
Holy Monday or no.
Catch you all on the flipside.
Xx Morag.


4 Comments:
Good point about St. Patrick . . . hmm . . . Will look for you on the "flip side!"
Good luck with your exam. best wishes Sarah
Hello again, I am in the middle of the 31 Day Blog Challenge which is great fun and a project that works you through takes to help you improve your blog.
Today's task is to thank a person who has linked to my blog. As you know, you have me in your blog roll and I noticed in my stats that I regularly get people drop by my blog from you.
So please consider yourself thanked. cheers Sarah
I never would have expected it to be possible, nor would I have expected this mom and baby to have recovered so gracefully, easily and physically healthy. :)
I hope your exam was ok! Breathe!
Post a Comment
<< Home