Sisterhood Six back up and running
The other blog I write for is back up and running, this time under different PR management, still owned by Avent. I won't even speak of the pay cut I took when the blog changed hands. It's too sad. In any event, it keeps me writing and contributes a teeny bit to the bottom line.
I'm still out there on the staunchly pro-breastfeeding team. And still writing alongside a NY Ob/Gyn. I think we've agreed to disagree on her take on homebirth. Can't please all the peeps all the time.
It has reinforced to me a couple of times how lacking in breastfeeding education med school must be. But we kind of knew that anyway, didn't we?
Swing by sometime, won't you? Leave a comment or two.
I'm still out there on the staunchly pro-breastfeeding team. And still writing alongside a NY Ob/Gyn. I think we've agreed to disagree on her take on homebirth. Can't please all the peeps all the time.
It has reinforced to me a couple of times how lacking in breastfeeding education med school must be. But we kind of knew that anyway, didn't we?
Swing by sometime, won't you? Leave a comment or two.


2 Comments:
Keep on writing, what you have to say is important!
Good to hear the sun is shining over there too!
Post a Comment
<< Home