New Sisterhood Six
Well, fresh off the phone from a lovely bloke in NYC I have it on good authority that the Sisterhood Six site is to continue! And looks decidedly like I'll be on board. JOY! What's even better is that my existance as a paid blogger seems likely to continue.
(Insert happy dance here)
I've had a couple months off from writing there which, honestly has done me a world of good. I have a neat little list of good stuff to post on, and armed with all sorts of stats on traffic and goals for the blog means that I should be able to continue enjoying myself over there.
Now writing for a website financed by a bottle/breastpump manufacturer may seem a little counter-intuitive for a semi-crunchy student midwife but actually, I think I rather like the view from over there, having been an exclusive pumper (used their pumps), exclusive bottle feeder (used their bottle system), and then, briefly a breastmilk donor (pumped, again, with their pumps), while I was exclusively breastfeeding my youngest. I feel like I can speak to both worlds and frankly, the world needs more folks who can do that.
As there is no one "right" path.
It's aaaalll good. I'm actually very excited!!
I shall alert you when there's something worth reading over there, we're getting all re-jigged.
(Insert happy dance here)
I've had a couple months off from writing there which, honestly has done me a world of good. I have a neat little list of good stuff to post on, and armed with all sorts of stats on traffic and goals for the blog means that I should be able to continue enjoying myself over there.
Now writing for a website financed by a bottle/breastpump manufacturer may seem a little counter-intuitive for a semi-crunchy student midwife but actually, I think I rather like the view from over there, having been an exclusive pumper (used their pumps), exclusive bottle feeder (used their bottle system), and then, briefly a breastmilk donor (pumped, again, with their pumps), while I was exclusively breastfeeding my youngest. I feel like I can speak to both worlds and frankly, the world needs more folks who can do that.
As there is no one "right" path.
It's aaaalll good. I'm actually very excited!!
I shall alert you when there's something worth reading over there, we're getting all re-jigged.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home