The Devil ate Estella
Be advised people, that I despise MySpace. It is officially the devil.
A month or so ago (maybe less, my space/time continuum is a little screwy at present) one of my dearly beloved blog peeps, Estella fled her nasty lurkers into the protection of a gated MySpace page. The problem: after setting up my own MySpace page, so that I could take the occasional, nay daily dalliance over in her 'hood, where I enjoy her posts, her company, her cute behind-the-camera- flash photo. This worked for about a week. Now bloody MySpace has decided that it doesn't like me, won't let me in, requests my data over and bloody over again.
Estella dear, if you are listening - Sadly I don't have time to argue with the Devil. I will no longer commune with the Devil in order to visit you. Please don't think I don't love you anymore, 'cause I do. I just can't risk bashing my poor laptop (again) in a fit of rage directed at MySpace
Please, please move out of there, Mail me ASAP and I shall instruct you on how to set up invite-only blogopolis, free from nasty lurkers.
And the rest of you with stupid Devil pages? RUN!
A month or so ago (maybe less, my space/time continuum is a little screwy at present) one of my dearly beloved blog peeps, Estella fled her nasty lurkers into the protection of a gated MySpace page. The problem: after setting up my own MySpace page, so that I could take the occasional, nay daily dalliance over in her 'hood, where I enjoy her posts, her company, her cute behind-the-camera- flash photo. This worked for about a week. Now bloody MySpace has decided that it doesn't like me, won't let me in, requests my data over and bloody over again.
Estella dear, if you are listening - Sadly I don't have time to argue with the Devil. I will no longer commune with the Devil in order to visit you. Please don't think I don't love you anymore, 'cause I do. I just can't risk bashing my poor laptop (again) in a fit of rage directed at MySpace
Please, please move out of there, Mail me ASAP and I shall instruct you on how to set up invite-only blogopolis, free from nasty lurkers.
And the rest of you with stupid Devil pages? RUN!


3 Comments:
Hey L,
Don't know what the problem is. I can see you profile in myspace no problem and I have not had any problems with them. I won't try and coax you back to the Devil but let me know if there is something I can do to help.
SD
Hahahaha. It truly is the devil. I blog much less over there because it eats posts, frequently won't allow me to sign in and just sucks in general. Emailing you soon, lil' lady. I want back in.
You can set up a vox or livejournal for private blogging options.
just an fyi.
Post a Comment
<< Home