Sunday, April 29, 2007

Delish

I'm having an affair with this bloke. Well, with Johnathon Rhys Meyers, except he's actually a young Henry VIII. What's funny, is that my darling husband looks remarkably like the way old Henry is depicted.
Except he most definitely doesn't have syphilis and he'll never have more than one wife, let alone the bevvy old Hal did.

Go, spend what pennies you have left on Showtime. The Tudors is simply the best television ever made.

In other news, last night I attempted to buy at the school auction one Utilikilt for Husband.

He'd look simply smashing in Carhart's version of the ManSkirt. Sadly for me the auction was filled with other sex starved midwives looking for just the thing to spice things up at home. I was out-bid by about $150.00. Bugger. On the upside I finally met Penny Simpkin and the school raised about $70,000 which is a very good thing.

So how will we be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on Friday? He's taking me out for a milkshake.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul Levinson said...

Agree completely about The Tudors - great television!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jen aka Evilynmo said...

You lucky lady! A milkshake with Mr. Tudor himself!!

Happy Anniversary =)

7:56 PM  
Blogger kris said...

my, my, he does look yummy....and happy-happy to you on your 5th year;)

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you going to an Auction. Just buy them straight from here:

http://www.utilikilts.com/

A friend of mine loves them and wears them all the time. It is a guy who works with us on tour and every time he goes to a premier he has a different one. The one we laugh at the most is the Orange Camo ones.

ttys

11:40 PM  
Blogger One Hot Mama said...

Oooohhhh.... I lurve me a man in a kilt. Sex-ay!!!

Go forth and buyeth him one. Then have fun playing dress up!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home