Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Cleanshaven.

Husband announced last night that he was going to go trim his beard...
He got carried away.

No more beard.

It's actually a bit traumatic. Both boys are decidedly wierded out by this new face in our house. Toddler woke up then hid and refused to look at his Dad. :(

I had warned him that if he lost his beard that it would be very evident that he's a considerably larger man now than he was when last he was cleanshaven. Husband is not happy at all with the results and is now adamantly sworn off soda (yay!) and comitted to exercise and a diet of veggies, brown rice and chicken breasts.

Some weight loss tool.

I still think he's gorgeous though.

And in a couple of weeks his beard will be on it's way back. I should enjoy his cheeks now, as I doubt I'll ever see them again!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny. My father shaved his off one day, he stayed home from work for two days and let it start growing back in before he left the house. Have to admit I was kind of shocked also. I think I went and hid also and I was 25 years old. That soda is one heck of a hard one to kick but kudos to him, hope he sticks with it. If he doesn't just shave him when he sleeps and maybe that will remind him ;P

6:15 PM  
Blogger One Hot Mama said...

HAHA! My dad shaved his beard when I was 18 and I came home from a date and my mom said, "There's someone I want you to meet......... The man that I married". I wouldn't kiss him for a week. He is still clean shaven to this day though -- even his head. My dh has been threatening to shave his, but without it, his increased size would also be very very apparent -- no difference between chin and neck anymore!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home