Thursday, February 08, 2007

Get out your VISA cards, people!!

After advertising on our local Island Mother's yahoo group for recommendations for a welder (my iron bed needs re-inforcing as PotteryBarn evidently retails crappy frames with HEAVY head and foot pieces) and a body piercer (yup, gonna have my nose pierced for the 5th time) I found myself giggling at this story.

She also turned me on to what has to be the coolest breastfeeding t-shirt on the face of the planet.

I'm going to buy one for Husband.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you looking for a welder as in the machine or as in a person who will do the welding for you? One who has a welding machine AND could do the work for you.

In any case, rock on and go for the piercing, joke em if they can't take %u^k! Let me know what color hair you are going to do so I can spot you when I see you next.

Miss you terribly and congrats to Ryan on the benting weight loss program, wish I had one myself.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the rocking-est t-shirt ever! I think I will buy one and wear it to my ultra-conservative workplace as soon as I have the funds to do so. Thanks for the link!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about piercing... I had my lip pierced on the side. figuring out whether i want to get another one, just beside the one I have. planning to insert 2 rings... would be grateful for advice

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home