This is what procrastination looks like:
It's almost 11am. This morning my genetics and embryology exam was made available. Suffice it to say that this test has scared me a bit. I freely admit I'm hiding from it.
So this morning I caved and drove Husband to work as the past three days of 'benting have left him a cripple. I delivered him with a pallet of water and instructed him to help his kidneys flush out the lactic acid that is the wierd, reverse punshment which a body gives to an owner who has long neglected it and then demands feats of super human endurance from it. If anyone is familiar with the hills on my end of the island which the man is demented enough to pedal up, you'll know what I mean. I then bought a fat free latte as my scales kindly informed me that I've gained 10lbs since starting school. Bugger. Perhaps I should steal the 'bent for a bit. Nah.
I then drove home, kissed my children as they were ushered out the door by UberNanny (who, incidentally I owe my life and whatever shreds of sanity I retain to) and then sat down at my desk with the express intent to cram some more cytogenetics and karyotypes and whatnot into my already exploding brain. Yeah. Not quite yet.
So what next? I'm contemplating a meme after reading a spectatcularly awesome one over at Leah's 'hood. I am reluctant to poach her questions, as they were so lovely. So how about I entreat you visitors to post questions. Comment me a question, I'll compile them, answer them and then tag the lot of you. See? It's the gift of procrastination that keeps on giving.
So, anything goes. What tasty tidbits do you want to know?
So this morning I caved and drove Husband to work as the past three days of 'benting have left him a cripple. I delivered him with a pallet of water and instructed him to help his kidneys flush out the lactic acid that is the wierd, reverse punshment which a body gives to an owner who has long neglected it and then demands feats of super human endurance from it. If anyone is familiar with the hills on my end of the island which the man is demented enough to pedal up, you'll know what I mean. I then bought a fat free latte as my scales kindly informed me that I've gained 10lbs since starting school. Bugger. Perhaps I should steal the 'bent for a bit. Nah.
I then drove home, kissed my children as they were ushered out the door by UberNanny (who, incidentally I owe my life and whatever shreds of sanity I retain to) and then sat down at my desk with the express intent to cram some more cytogenetics and karyotypes and whatnot into my already exploding brain. Yeah. Not quite yet.
So what next? I'm contemplating a meme after reading a spectatcularly awesome one over at Leah's 'hood. I am reluctant to poach her questions, as they were so lovely. So how about I entreat you visitors to post questions. Comment me a question, I'll compile them, answer them and then tag the lot of you. See? It's the gift of procrastination that keeps on giving.
So, anything goes. What tasty tidbits do you want to know?


3 Comments:
Louisa, all you have to do is say "ask me, uh ho ho, ask me" and I'd have asked you 5 awesome questions. That's how this meme is goin... sooooo
1) Louisa, if you had to make yourself a logo, what would it look like?
2) Louisa, have you ever been so pissed (angry, not the drunk pissed) that you did something outrageous that now seems funny?
3) Louisa, if you could study with one women (living or dead) who would it be?
4) Louisa, if you're hair would do anything you wanted it to, what would you want it to look like? (Is that girly, or what?)
5) Louisa, let's say you did get pregnant again, what are your top five names (giving Ryan no say whatsoever)?
NOW GO STUDY!
Louisa, if you were stranded on a desert island and could only take one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Louisa, if you could have one wish what would it be (no wishing for more wishes haha!)
Louisa, finish this sentence: birth is _____________
~Find the closest book
~Name the book and author
~Turn to page 123
~Begin at the fifth sentence and copy the next three sentences.
Post a Comment
<< Home