Island Homebirth Association
Inspired by my new friends over in Australia I am starting what I think might be the only dedicated Homebirth avocacy, information and support network in my area. I want the women in my community (and their husbands and partners) to know that midwife attended homebirth is a safe, viable alternative for birth. Y'all don't HAVE to take the ferry to Swedish to have a lovely birth!!
I had husband buy a domain name this morning, and the initial call for members went out this morning to a warm reception!
Our first meeting is scheduled for the 24th.
How exciting!!!
Stay tuned...
I had husband buy a domain name this morning, and the initial call for members went out this morning to a warm reception!
Our first meeting is scheduled for the 24th.
How exciting!!!
Stay tuned...


3 Comments:
I wanna go!!!!!! *whine gripe whine*
Louisa darling,
I am not only behind you, but I will happily help you in any way I can. :D
xoxo
Kris
You RULE!
Your community is very lucky to have you.
Post a Comment
<< Home