Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This is where being a sissy-pants will get you.

So my blog platform, Blogger, recently did some housekeeping. I could upgrade it said. I could keep all my links and stuff, nothing would change, it'd just work better. I was a sissy-pants though, and was afraid that it would bugger everything up. I just kept on clunking along griping at my computer when it's performance was less than stellar.

Today though, I carefully copied all of the URL's I link to all over the place, all my little things I've accumulated since I staked my claim on the blogosphere and saved them to my hard-drive just in case. And then I clicked "upgrade" and held my breath.

People, it was worth it. The new Blogger, while not radically different is super. And all my gear was there, just like they promised. How about that?!?! I'm now left feeling a bit of a knob-head for stumbling along in the far inferior Blogger for all those weeks.

If you have a blogger blog, and havent upgraded, do so immediately. Seriously.
All is well in MamaMadness's little cyber universe.
'Nuff said.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home