Where the "Madness" comes from...
- I leave for Australia in 12 days.
- The paying blog gig is now 1 month late AGAIN with my bloody check. C'mon people! I have bills to pay DAMMIT!!
- I have an epidemiology final today (Bio-stats....hmmm), my physical assessment practical exam in a week, and various miscellaneous projects due next week too. I also have two different school committee meetings to attend and participate in somewhere in there. I have a two hour commute to and from my school did - I mention?
- Between now and then I must find time to pack all fragile and precious items into boxes as Husband will be moving us into our new house (which we must finish painting) while I am in Australia. That this is happening without my supervision makes me more than a little anxious.
- My (current) house is an absolute shit-heap presently. It seems that no one aside from me knows how to do laundry, fold laundry or put stuff away, let alone switch the bloody vacuum on. Because we are not going to Kansas City this year for the holidays the relatives have seen fit to send all their christmas gear to us. So I also have singing bloody rudolph and santa and christmas throw-pillows, and myriad chocolate wrappers from the prematurely raided advent calendar ALL OVER MY FREAKING HOUSE!!! I am, at this moment, completely unable to deal with any of it.
- Toddler is currently boycotting anything remotely healthy foodwise. All he eats is white, highly processed and sugary, unless of course you count the chocolate from the advent calendar which I'm reliably informed by the mess left behind was brown and vaguely minty. I am unable to locate the energy to CARE, let alone try other stuff. He is unwilling to poo on the potty but will helpfully remove pooey nappies and bring them to me. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...
- Eldest is being a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS. Four year olds are devil spawn. Television is suspended until further notice and he's been spanked more than three times this week and it's only Wednesday morning. I don't like it. But there you go.
- I interviewed with another couple last night who are due at the end of January. This will likely mean I now have 2 nullip. births (i.e. likely longish ones) to look forward to within days of my return from Aus....
That's why you'll not be hearing a lot from me in the next few days. I hope this is adequate explanation.


6 Comments:
Definately an adequate explanation. I'll be thinking of you!
O My Freaking Heck!
um, I'll be sending you all my madness-coping-vibes (that I can spare)
best of luck!~
Hang in there Louisa. You will get on the plane, the house will get cleaned, the house will be painted, child will eat better soon or just plug in an IV. Just think of going to Handorf and hanging with your mates. Say hi to the Family 4 me. I really do wish I had a seat on the plane next to you so I could be going also. Heading to Dubai in a little more than a week. ttys XXOO
Louisa, you can do it! You'll be happy and relaxed and so glad you weren't there for the moving! I hate moving!!!!! It's the worst. Although it is tramatic having someone do it for you.
Wow... your life sounds vaguely like mine except with different madnesses. I should e-mail you with my crazy last two weeks... reading about your crazy life makes me feel better about the fact that I'm not the only one who's going slowly insane right now.
In good news though, we heard the heartbeat today! So everything is going well with the little guy (or gal).
I hope things calm down for you soon!
love and peace.
~Betsy
call before you leave! BTW - can you restock my vegemite supply?
~ Susie
Post a Comment
<< Home