Apropos of nothing at all
But funny as hell, regardless.
Steve Irwin meets Ross the Intern.
Notice somewhere in there Steve calls Ross "Sweetheart".
Happy Monday folks...
Steve Irwin meets Ross the Intern.
Notice somewhere in there Steve calls Ross "Sweetheart".
Happy Monday folks...
Labels: Ross the Intern, Steve Irwin


4 Comments:
Please please can i see you soon and roll around in your juicy midwife-ness?? :D
maybe we can enlist Kerry to host us. :D
xoxo
if it's juicy and there's rolling involved I'm all over it.
Guaranteed.
Hi Louisa,
Found your blog searching for BI doulas!! I, too live on Bainbridge and would love to connect with you sometime. I have taken the intial doula traning but have not yet become certified. Anyway--I would love to meet (if you are open to it) to talk to someone on the island under the age of 40 with similar interests and maybe ask some questions about doula-ing. Maybe we could get together at the Blackbird sometime??
love your blog!!
Nicole
Absolutely!! I left my e-mail on your blog...
Mail me and we can catch up!
Post a Comment
<< Home