A quick post to impress my Mum
My Mum is an avid gardener. I fancy myself as one but it's hard to do when you live in a third floor apartment. When in Portland for Carrie's Wedding the family and I went to the amazing
Portland Rose Garden. This will make my Mum proud. I took photographs of some of the more glorious roses for her viewing pleasure. I swear you can almost smell them if you get close enough to the screen.
Note the wee bees in the flower there.
This one is a Rothschild. The most extraordinary pale lavendar color. HUGE fat blossoms almost as wide as my hand is long. One very cool rose.
Portland Rose Garden. This will make my Mum proud. I took photographs of some of the more glorious roses for her viewing pleasure. I swear you can almost smell them if you get close enough to the screen.
Note the wee bees in the flower there.
This one is a Rothschild. The most extraordinary pale lavendar color. HUGE fat blossoms almost as wide as my hand is long. One very cool rose.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home