Ah ha! Loophole!
HOLD THE PHONE!!!
I have a reprieve from blog exile (3 posts in 1 day, can you tell??)
From class materials: (My comments in parentheses)
Midwifery Care 1.
Topics this week: Accountability to self and family (this midwifery gig is stressful yo.)
I get about 1 hour a week to blog.
There is no better excuse than:
Ha!
I have a reprieve from blog exile (3 posts in 1 day, can you tell??)
From class materials: (My comments in parentheses)
Midwifery Care 1.
Topics this week: Accountability to self and family (this midwifery gig is stressful yo.)
Learning activities: ....Ok. I have one word for you: BLOGGING! My "self-care activity" is blogging.
3) Exploration of a new self-care activity (sounds a bit wanky I know but stick with me...)
a. Identify an activity that is new and attractive to you that will require approximately one hour a week of your time
b. Establish a realistic and sustainable plan of action that will enable you to participate in the activity for the remainder of the quarter
I get about 1 hour a week to blog.
There is no better excuse than:
"But I have to honey, It's homework!"What's even funnier to me right now is that I'll have to write an essay about it. An essay! About blogging!
Ha!


3 Comments:
so nice to hear from you...i miss you. I can totally relate to your insane world, but kick ass that blogging is now homework, it's perfect when you can mix business with pleasure...
love ya! jen
Hey Louisa,
Nice assignment. I was wondering if you would blog again.
Mel
What a great assignment! Can I get your school to talk to mine? I have been following your journey-I to have 2 lovely boys and am a student midwife who enjoys a good blog release every now and then.
Post a Comment
<< Home