Thursday, October 05, 2006

Carnival time again

Ok, all you Working Mamas (and that includes students and mamas who work in the home or agonize about leaving your baby/ies to go work outside the home... You get the picture) now let me preface this with I'm uncomfortable talking about "working mothers" because every time I write it I hear my mothers voice in my head saying "Every Mother is a Working Woman, dear". And yeah, she's right but I do think that mothers who leave their babies to work or study full-time or whatever might have a different tale to tell. No more important than the tales which SAH mamas have, just different. As I count myself now among the ranks of the Outside the Home that's where my interests lie right now. I'm blathering...

My point is this. My peeps over at Sisterhood Six, this time ably led by Isabel (Practicing OB/Gyn and Mama of two) are calling for Working Mama stories.

Send your kickin' posts to carnival@sisterhoodsix.com before Oct. 15, 2006.

Look out for my post on this issue soon. As usual I have much to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home