Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Updates...

Some titbits for you all:
  • Today I took my physiology final. My prerequisites are now complete. I e-mailed SMS and let them know to keep an eye out for transcripts. I'm relieved to have finished them all and unspeakably excited to jump into the new stuff.
  • Yesterday I recieved my equipment list for first year. I'll shortly be purchasing my first speculum, suturing instruments and fetoscope (among other neat things).
  • My soul sister (and MD friend) Barbara I think is gonna be kicking in with a fetal stethoscope which I'm going to treasure.
  • I'm really looking forward to crafting a D-ring sling for my first set of scales. Midwives weigh babies in spring scales in a little flannel hammock. For some reason the thought of owning these things makes me feel so good.
  • In the meantime I have 6 weeks or so to muck about with my boys, make like I'm a competant and attentive wife for a bit. :) and produce a beautiful Quaker-esqe wedding certificate for my friend Carrie's wedding... Multi-tasking genius that I am.
  • Watch out for some marathon posts... they're brewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home