Great Birth, Happy Mama
Want a glimpse of what birth should look like?
Go check out the smile on this Mama's face as she births her baby on her porch earlier this week. (don't click over there if naked-mama birth pics bother you)
Read Navelgazing Midwife's beautiful telling of her birth - a fabulous Home Birth After Cesarian (HBAC).
Want to know why I want to be a Midwife? That's pretty much it.
Go check out the smile on this Mama's face as she births her baby on her porch earlier this week. (don't click over there if naked-mama birth pics bother you)
Read Navelgazing Midwife's beautiful telling of her birth - a fabulous Home Birth After Cesarian (HBAC).
Want to know why I want to be a Midwife? That's pretty much it.


1 Comments:
That is an amazing photo. I have no idea what I looked like after Baby A was born. I'm pretty sure I wasn't smiling. I think I may have been in shock. Like, "Holy crap I'm a Mama."
Maybe next time I'll smile.
Post a Comment
<< Home