Move along, nothing to see here...
37 and 3 (I think). Tired, uncomfortable and battling some lingering bureaucracy which frankly would be excessively boring to anyone except the folks involved. With that said, I'm not having fun (understatement du jour ) and if it weren't for some entirely (grossly?) misplaced institutional loyalty, and my deep desire to spare you all from my current lack of joie de vivre I'd tell you aaaalll about it.
In the interim I wait for three sweet women to bring forth their first, second and fourth sweet babies.
Oh yeah. And at some point my own.
Sooner, rather than later would be nice.
Peaceful, positive thoughts toward Leafy Corner if you will, please.
In the interim I wait for three sweet women to bring forth their first, second and fourth sweet babies.
Oh yeah. And at some point my own.
Sooner, rather than later would be nice.
Peaceful, positive thoughts toward Leafy Corner if you will, please.


2 Comments:
Kick their butts please for me!!!
Welcome back! Both peaceful thoughts, and smooth like butter thoughts, are heading your way from my corner of the world.
Post a Comment
<< Home