Funny, funny stuff....
This little piece of genius pretty much sums up my feelings about the end of this quarter...
I hope the good folks at Tiffany Yard don't mind me sharing their genius with you all... But there was nothing else I could do.
Seriously. Go there and buy your Christmas cards.
I shall be sending these to all my nearest and dearest.
Induced a fit of giggles which wouldn't quit.
Genius I say.
I hope the good folks at Tiffany Yard don't mind me sharing their genius with you all... But there was nothing else I could do.Seriously. Go there and buy your Christmas cards.
I shall be sending these to all my nearest and dearest.
Induced a fit of giggles which wouldn't quit.
Genius I say.


3 Comments:
Oh, that was awesome. The "I have my shit together" card is absolutely THE ONE.
AHAHAHA!!!! Those are the BEST. Too bad I really DON'T have my shit together to do Christmas cards...or maybe I just don't care enough. ;) But if I did, I'd totally buy those.
HILARIOUS
Thanks for the fun link!
Post a Comment
<< Home