Puzzled...
My stat counter is more than a little elevated. Has Google tweaked something?
Ok, I realize that a bunch of you have come by way of a website I refuse to mention... But where are the rest of you coming from?
Ok, I realize that a bunch of you have come by way of a website I refuse to mention... But where are the rest of you coming from?


9 Comments:
Been here for a while!! ;-)
Well, quite a few of us are coming by way of the ICAN yahoogroup, where you got talked up, um, like two weeks ago.
And yeah, let's just not talk about that other site. =)
haven't been around for awhile - but just wanted to pop in and say there's a new post up you might want to read ;)
xo
I was just looking for other student midwives when I found your blog!
I found you about 2 months ago from another blog I read from another blog I read from another blog I read from... :o)
I'm a ICANer, but found you through a comment you posted at SageFemme.
Congrats on the traffic!
ditto nicoles comment
unh...
Minority Student Midwife? :)
What a fantastic blog! Thanks for your honesty -
I found you from the alternative birth anthology website....
I'm at taosbirth.blogspot.com - we do out-of hospital vbacs....
Kiersten
Post a Comment
<< Home