Loss and learning
This will be a short post as I have zucchini bread in the oven and babies coming to play in a few.
Yesterday I attended my first stillbirth. I'm still processing, and will probably write something more substantial about it in the next few days. In the meantime though, cuddle the children in your life and imagine with me whatever beautiful, sunny place it must be that newborn babies go when they don't take their first breath.
Terribly, awfully, unimaginably sad.
Seems the universe wants me well acquainted with the hard stuff sooner, rather than later.
Yesterday I attended my first stillbirth. I'm still processing, and will probably write something more substantial about it in the next few days. In the meantime though, cuddle the children in your life and imagine with me whatever beautiful, sunny place it must be that newborn babies go when they don't take their first breath.
Terribly, awfully, unimaginably sad.
Seems the universe wants me well acquainted with the hard stuff sooner, rather than later.


4 Comments:
How horrible, I am very sorry that you had to experience that and so very sorry for the family.
So, so sorry.
I am so, so sorry. I went through this four short weeks ago, so if you ever need to talk, just say the word. ((Hug))
I am sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home