Monday, August 20, 2007

Dammit.

The last post was simply inviting trouble...

I think I just missed a birth. Took a gamble and elected to ride in preceptor #1's car to a postpartum HV 45 mins away. Got paged just as we were driving up the driveway. Speedy mama was gearing up, preceptor #2 was heading over (an hour and 15 mins away) to administer some abx for GBS with plans to depart once that was on board, assuming no great labor is happening...

I'm thinking that she was rolling fast as preceptor #2 now has her phone off.

Shiiiit.

This, people, is why you ALWAYS take two cars when you have women three days post dates.

Bugger it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine said...

You have been tagged!!! Play this revealing and interesting way to see who is reading your blog! Navelgazing midwife tagged me, now you are it. Share 8 things that most people do not know about you.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home