How do you do it and other miscellany.
Strangely I am quite peaceful about definitive outcomes, the babies who, like the last little one, died before we even arrived. I struggle more with thought of babies who make it, but are damaged in some way. Those babies worry me and keep me up at night.
Midwives, doulas, nurses (and I guess docs- if any of you read me): How do you process that dose of reality?
****
The night before last I woke up after a dream, agitated and angry. I dreamt quite vividly that a couple of celebrities (Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz if you must know) snuck into my yard and left all their chickens in my hen house. I have only a little coop and room enough only for my four hens. I was beside myself.
Make of that what you will.
****
I have a mama cooking along this morning. Baby pulled a touch early (about 10 days early!) by today's full moon (and lunar eclipse) perhaps?
I hope that the three other mothers we have on the books who are presently 8 and 4 days past EDD do not also feel that same pull. The third yesterday reported bloody show a couple days before her EDD.
August may yet go out in a shower of babies!
Healthy, happy vigorous baby thoughts toward the northwest if you please
Midwives, doulas, nurses (and I guess docs- if any of you read me): How do you process that dose of reality?
****
The night before last I woke up after a dream, agitated and angry. I dreamt quite vividly that a couple of celebrities (Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz if you must know) snuck into my yard and left all their chickens in my hen house. I have only a little coop and room enough only for my four hens. I was beside myself.
Make of that what you will.
****
I have a mama cooking along this morning. Baby pulled a touch early (about 10 days early!) by today's full moon (and lunar eclipse) perhaps?
I hope that the three other mothers we have on the books who are presently 8 and 4 days past EDD do not also feel that same pull. The third yesterday reported bloody show a couple days before her EDD.
August may yet go out in a shower of babies!
Healthy, happy vigorous baby thoughts toward the northwest if you please


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home