Sunday, May 13, 2007
About Me

- Name: Louisa
- Location: Leafy Corner, Pacific Northwest, United States
Mam, midwife, doula, blogger, wife. I'm passionate about my family, birth, breastfeeding and mothering. My blog chronicles my training as a midwife and my life as a mother, wife and woman. After a brief stint in private blog land, and too many requests for access, I'm re-opening my blog for your viewing pleasure.
Previous Posts
- A day for Mothers
- World's funniest comment
- Cuddle.
- Sounds like a great film...
- New Sisterhood Six
- Radical Stuff
- I'm banned in China...
- Saturday is International Day of the Midwife!
- Cleanshaven.
- Banking Bollocks


2 Comments:
this was not a good day for me to click on that picture. ask Nikay about my acres of unused fine China.
sawb.
sniffle
sawb.
cute picture! I guess A and I will have to enjoy our childless neatness while we have it. However, when we have the dinner club at our house, um...you all may think we have children.
Post a Comment
<< Home