Mama, Wife, Newly minted midwife. Hand me a Margarita.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Running on Empty.
2 weeks, 4 days of school to go. 5 (count- em) finals in that last week.
Failed (75%, needed 80%) ANOTHER genetics/embryology test. Crappity, crap.
Have period. Crampy bleuchness. Insult to injury I tell you.
Toddler actively trying to induce infanticide.
UberNanny gave her notice. She must head back to CA to nanny for her brother who is expecting quadruplets any day now. Must find new nanny by mid- June or will have to kill self.
Husband in Dallas till late, late, late Friday night. Single parenting is a fool's game.
Homebirth doula client is now 41wks and counting. Poor love. Please send birthing energy to the woman under the oak tree so she births soon, quickly and smoothly. I am terrified I will have to hand her to my back-up on Sunday as I must be in class in Seattle on Monday at 8am. I love my back up, but I so want to be at this birth. I feel like I need this birth to sustain me on my journey. It may be July before I see another wet, shiny head slide earthside. That seems so very far away. Perhaps wanting it so much, and not getting it is the universe's ploy to keep me humble. I'm humble already, dammit!
Sending good energey all the way from Seoul, be patient it will get there soon. I've got a lot of good energy stored up I just got back from diving the red sea and visiting Jerusalem.
Location: Leafy Corner, Pacific Northwest, United States
Mam, midwife, doula, blogger, wife. I'm passionate about my family, birth, breastfeeding and mothering. My blog chronicles my training as a midwife and my life as a mother, wife and woman.
After a brief stint in private blog land, and too many requests for access, I'm re-opening my blog for your viewing pleasure.
3 Comments:
breathe deep. such is the chaos of midwifery, eh?
sending some spare vibes
as my classmate says -
this too will change
Sending good energey all the way from Seoul, be patient it will get there soon. I've got a lot of good energy stored up I just got back from diving the red sea and visiting Jerusalem.
Post a Comment
<< Home