Monday, February 12, 2007

As yet un-named...

The puppy on the right is mine!!!
He's almost 14 weeks old and I think might be the only brindle Dachshund in the world.
Names up for grabs include:
  • Eldest's top pick: "ButtChicken"
  • My top pick: Wilbur or Chorizo (thats some spicy sausage!)
  • Husband: Hunley (from Curious George) or Jorge (from Clifford)
We pick his tiny-ness up next Saturday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Chorizo

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chorizo gets my vote! does #2 get a say?

12:50 PM  
Blogger Louisa said...

#2 is with me on Wilbur except he pronounces it Wee-wee.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously. You HAVE to name it Buttchicken. Come ON!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Bob the Frog said...

OMG--Ruby's gonna be all over that little sausage!! I say, Wilbur as a proper name and Chorizo for fun?!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, nice puppies..


lots of love
Carol

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home