HA!
An update on the Great Bag Hunt:
On a tip from a commenter I clicked on over to Loom.

And wouldn't you know it: they have a bag called "Louisa". I'd usually assume the universe was telling me something, except I don't really like pinky-purple. Bleugh.
I do like this Fleurville Bag though.
Veeeery sexy. If they made their DJ bag in girly colors then they might have a customer...
On a tip from a commenter I clicked on over to Loom.

And wouldn't you know it: they have a bag called "Louisa". I'd usually assume the universe was telling me something, except I don't really like pinky-purple. Bleugh.
I do like this Fleurville Bag though.
Veeeery sexy. If they made their DJ bag in girly colors then they might have a customer...


4 Comments:
That Gold Flower bag is stunning!
Ooh, those bags are verrrry sexy, but the price tag! Eep! Not so much. LOL.
I will be needing a new diaper bag though, and being a cloth diaper addict always looking for the next, newest cloth diaper buzz, I need lots of room for all the stuff. LOL
And pockets.
Yah, no sexy price tag... I'm actually thinking of designing and making my own... Perhaps that will solve the problem. :)
I found these which I think are cool,
www.nursesdirect.com/clothing/bags.html
good price as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home