Tired
Physiology mid-term done.
Time scheduled for exam: 2.5hrs
Time actually taken to complete said exam: 37 minutes.
Time spent driving to and from proctor site to take exam: 1.5hrs
I hate multiple choice tests. As a student they make me feel like my teacher can't be bothered to mark a real exam. Also I never know how I did. In this case, given the speed in which I completed the test and the fact that I thought it was a piece of cake leaves me with a multiple choice question for myself:
In the meantime I have a headache and am going to have a sleep. Children agreeably are already unconscious.
Time scheduled for exam: 2.5hrs
Time actually taken to complete said exam: 37 minutes.
Time spent driving to and from proctor site to take exam: 1.5hrs
I hate multiple choice tests. As a student they make me feel like my teacher can't be bothered to mark a real exam. Also I never know how I did. In this case, given the speed in which I completed the test and the fact that I thought it was a piece of cake leaves me with a multiple choice question for myself:
Which of the following statements is true?It'll be interesting to find out what the correct answer is...
a) You were rediculously overprepared and thus aced the test.
b) You thought you were well prepared and so the test appeared easy.
c) Penn State credits are worth more than gold and thus tests should be more
difficult.
d) The test appeared easy, but you got cocky and totally flunked.
e) Statements a) and c) are true.


2 Comments:
Congrats on the final! I'm sure you aced it, smartypants.
I have a love-hate relationship with multiple-choice tests...
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home