Saturday, June 03, 2006

In other, more distressing news...

And I'm taking a chance posting this as I haven't yet spoken to her but I have to just get this out of me. I don't know if she reads my blog or not... I didn't sleep well last night at all.

My wonderful new nanny/au pair who started work on Tuesday and who my boys (and I) love so much, I suspect is struggling severely with bulemia. I know she's been bingeing and purging in my home while watching my boys. I'm still processing this data...

Going to have to confront her with it and hope that she'll get treatment. I have a sense that she's really very ill with this. In any case I can't see many other options than restarting my search for Nanny Poppins...

So bloody sad about the whole damn situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home