Small Children = Evil.
This is ABSOLUTELY it 'till I take my bloody Physiology exam. Really. Seriously. No mucking about.
You know how I know I'm blogging too much? Aside from the fact that I'm eating into what precious children unconscious, aupair-less, study time I have? My kid is pissed at me.
No less than 4 times in the last week have I discovered him bashing my laptop. Really bashing. Bashing to the tune of: I'm now missing the a Shift key, the Enter key is permanently disabled and he's destroyed "a" and "i". It's like he knows I have a paper due in a week and have no money to buy an new bloody keyboard for his father's expensive (but hijacked) laptop. Really Triss, this week any typo's are not my fault.
Devil spawn. That's what he is. I'm onto his game now though. Mummy is way smarter than you, boy!
Now, if I could only figure out how many bloody ATP molecules are produced from the electron transport phosphrylation from hydrogens derived from NADH2 and FADH2 from two turns of the Krebs/Citric Acid cycle, I'd be laughing. If anyone knows please tell me.
You know how I know I'm blogging too much? Aside from the fact that I'm eating into what precious children unconscious, aupair-less, study time I have? My kid is pissed at me.
No less than 4 times in the last week have I discovered him bashing my laptop. Really bashing. Bashing to the tune of: I'm now missing the a Shift key, the Enter key is permanently disabled and he's destroyed "a" and "i". It's like he knows I have a paper due in a week and have no money to buy an new bloody keyboard for his father's expensive (but hijacked) laptop. Really Triss, this week any typo's are not my fault.
Devil spawn. That's what he is. I'm onto his game now though. Mummy is way smarter than you, boy!
Now, if I could only figure out how many bloody ATP molecules are produced from the electron transport phosphrylation from hydrogens derived from NADH2 and FADH2 from two turns of the Krebs/Citric Acid cycle, I'd be laughing. If anyone knows please tell me.


1 Comments:
When Spidey ripped off my "K" I would copy and paste it from the internet.
Good luck and GET OFF LINE.
Post a Comment
<< Home