Midwife with a Shoe Fetish.
Can I get a big collective: "OOOOOOOh! Pretty!!!"??These are the shoes I just ordered to decorate my feet for Carrie's wedding!!! My dress is hot pink (what they call boysenberry) with an ivory sash so I think the sparkles are just what the midwife (not the doctor) ordered!
Very exciting stuff. I was instructed to find strappy (check), ivory (check) heels (check). I took a little liberty with the sparkles but hopefully she won't kill me. I had campagned hard for a barefoot bridesmaid contingent, but alas that stellar (IMHO) idea was vetoed by the groom. Stuffy pants. Given that my dress is gonna be the brightest thing in the room (seriously I think they'll be hiding me behind a tree) I doubt anyone will notice the renegade sparkles on my shoes.
I'm gonna look HOT. And my feet will too. They'll probably hurt like a bitch but as my old Dad always used to say: "gotta suffer to be beautiful". And they sure will be beautiful.


1 Comments:
I'm so jealous. What pretty bridesmaids dresses and shoes.
Post a Comment
<< Home